What D-I-Y projects are you planning whilst working from home?

Unfortunately it's mainly the items that we are using that are in the living room - the wall (now temporarily floor) cupboards have food in them and utensils on top and the microwave is in use - the new double oven acting as a base to stand it on!

A tent would unfortunately be rather prone to theft from it - there has been a spate of thefts from sheds around here.

We actually have a large shed (and it is alarmed), but it has a railway around it, bikes and other items under the railway and now the plasterboard stored in there, so there is no access.

We also have a garage, but (unusually) it actually has a car in it! I would move the car out, but it is open topped and one of the tasks that I have not got around to is refitting the hood fasteners.

I'm just keeping on with working on the kitchen as and when I can and have managed a couple of hours each night this week. Unfortunately for the kitchen, but fortunately for our finances, my current client company is allowing working from home (security normally dictates otherwise), which means the money is still coming in, but the paid work is taking priority.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

I've been always dreaming of installing new shining privacy door locks in my house, and this is the project I want to implement now. Bathroom, toilet, bedrooms all over the house (5 rooms!) - I need at least 7 door locks and going to order 3 in advance. I even know where I'm going to buy them:

- this is the place where I'm going to order those privacy locks with key. I'm so excited about the result I'll get, I'll send you a photo when I'm done.

Reply to
vlad.rakitin.22

Stated simply, we can " manage " the risks, once we know the rules to follow !

Reply to
gopalansampath