DIY toe nails

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?
Bill
On 24/03/2020 01:56:12, williamwright wrote:

Less beer?
On 24/03/2020 02:10, Fredxx wrote:

I've tried that for all sorts of problems. It never seems to help.
Bill

It will with that when you also shovel less crap into your mouth.

Stop shovelling so much crap into your mouth until you can reach your toenails again.
On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:

(a) fit grinding disc to angle grinder, (b) wedge it between a few bricks and turn on (c) curl toes...
--
Robin

++1 grin
On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 07:20:42 UTC, Robin wrote:

that's the correct answer. Better have excellent eyesight! There's probably something 3d printable to do the job.
NT
ERm I have no trouble with that, I'm assuming you have some problem in range of movement.
I'm sure that cutting toenails could be accomplished with little chance of cross infection really. Brian
--
----- --

Due to his huge stomach.

One of the youtubes is silly enough to claim that you must have your own personal nail clippers or scissors so you don’t spread germs. Made in the pre virus days too.

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:

get a flymo and cut the grass wearing flip-flops ?.
On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

When they are three inches long and curve up into the sole of the foot then the chiropodist will use a mini angle grinder (more like a robust Dremel really).
--

Roger Hayter

And have the kids all point and shout to their parents and expose you for the world to laugh at, again.
On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:

Long handled scissors?
(Or this being Uk DIY, one ought to say Angle Grinder)
--
Cheers,

John.
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:56:12 +0000, williamwright

Have you considered mounting a small grinding wheel into a Dremmel which is clamped to something immovable. Then you offer up your toenails to it. I'm sure there's enough feeling in your toes to know when you're getting too close.
Another idea would be to construct long handles for a pair of scissors, while you observe the operation through field-glasses. Or a big lens near the toes.
--
Dave W

On 26/03/2020 22:07, Dave W wrote:

Use one of those long handled edge clippers made for the lawn.
--
Max Demian