DIY toe nails

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Less beer?

Reply to
Fredxx

I've tried that for all sorts of problems. It never seems to help.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

(a) fit grinding disc to angle grinder, (b) wedge it between a few bricks and turn on (c) curl toes...

Reply to
Robin

ERm I have no trouble with that, I'm assuming you have some problem in range of movement.

I'm sure that cutting toenails could be accomplished with little chance of cross infection really. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

++1 grin
Reply to
Davidm

get a flymo and cut the grass wearing flip-flops ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)

Reply to
alan_m

When they are three inches long and curve up into the sole of the foot then the chiropodist will use a mini angle grinder (more like a robust Dremel really).

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Long handled scissors?

(Or this being Uk DIY, one ought to say Angle Grinder)

Reply to
John Rumm

Have you considered mounting a small grinding wheel into a Dremmel which is clamped to something immovable. Then you offer up your toenails to it. I'm sure there's enough feeling in your toes to know when you're getting too close.

Another idea would be to construct long handles for a pair of scissors, while you observe the operation through field-glasses. Or a big lens near the toes.

Reply to
Dave W

Use one of those long handled edge clippers made for the lawn.

Reply to
Max Demian

that's the correct answer. Better have excellent eyesight! There's probably something 3d printable to do the job.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr