Weird lock for sliding door

I'm looking to replace a lock on the door of our downstairs loo but it's a strange one that I can't find in the usual diy places.

The door is a sliding door and the lock, instead of a solid bolt, has number of interlocking fingers. When you turn the key, some of these fingers come out and turn left, the others turn right, locking themselves into the hole, preventing the door from being slid open. I don't know what this type of lock is called, let alone know where to get one. Can anyone recognise it fom my sketchy description and suggest a source?

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil

I know what you mean as I have one just like it. Its a "sliding door lock" Just search for this on Google and you'll get loads of hits. Probably find them at your local locksmith too...

Reply to
BillR