Was someone after a stubby cordless screwdriver?

I recall a post......

These are in Lidl, Chorley at least.

R D S

Not shown in 'middle of Lidl' this week or next, in London.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Requires a Google account and signing in

Reply to
alan_m

Does it? Didn't know that.

Try this,

As stated, it's in Chorley but isn't in their weekly leaflet so might not be available everywhere.

Reply to
R D S

Certainly there in Gloucestershire today

Reply to
newshound

Didn't realise there were so many regional variations. I just look at Lidl UK for offers, and they are the same as my local stores.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

All my screwdrivers are cordless, and some are stubby.

Reply to
Max Demian

Nationwide I think they are the same. The screwdriver was probably in centre isle offer weeks ago during their DIY week and what you have in your local store is what is still left.

Some (larger) stores seem to be the dumping ground for all the centre isle stuff not sold in the previous weeks.

Reply to
alan_m

Yep, I picked one up just before Christmas for 80p - it's around 10cm long with a large chunky handle.

Reply to
alan_m

In Aldi, even the smaller stores get stuff dumped on them. My son looks after the centre aisle stuff and spent a lot of time last year getting rid of what they had, either sending it back or selling it at the latest (big) discount. We got two breadmakers for a fiver each!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Without this newfangled electricity lark everything is cordless. Irons, screwdrivers, drills, kettles...

Reply to
Max Demian

I just had a new cordless stubby screwdriver, with multiple bits, delivered this morning.

Made by Wera. It doesn't have a battery or a motor!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Haha, it took me a day to get that? D'oh!

Reply to
R D S

Got mixed feeling about this type of screwdriver. Since with traditional ones the handle sizes vary with the bit size. Meaning it likely rather too bulky for small stuff.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I have other ones for that. And as stubby screwdrivers go, it's fairly small.

Reply to
Bob Eager