Lidl plus app - life hack?

Just about worth having but a faff messing with your phone at their already frenetic checkouts!

Anyway I was wondering... I launched the app, took a screenshot, got it onto my PC, cropped & printed it on a label, stuck it on the back of the card I always use to pay, worked a treat.

Reply to
R D S

Also before you leave home activate any of their offers that you may want before going into a lidl, especially the money off the bill (irrespective of what you purchase) offers.

Reply to
alan_m

Is it a qr code or bar code? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

QR code that is read by a separate customer facing scanner at the till.

Reply to
alan_m