placing a hock in concrete ceiling

Hi I have bathroom in the basement under the front porch. I removed all the dr ywalls and what is left is just the concrete ceiling and the concrete walls
. I want to place a hook in the ceiling (see the picture of the hook please ) so I can hold the bathroom curtain. What is the best idea to do so? Do I need special screws? I am afraid of using screws because I am afraid the wo uld damage the ceiling or create a crack etc and you can see the ceiling ha s some cracks and holes already. I have also seen in home depot that they s ell special material (i think mix of cements and others) that would hold me tal or plug etc in a concrete. I painted the ceiling and the wall using oil -based paint. Any idea would be very much appreciate it. Thank you so much. Pleas see attached photos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iINUmOdZPIYAeoq867XfXWuZ33NZuPGH/view?usp =sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZOTyzYb4GAcQbxDmopTAUsv3YMV-98ai/view?usp =sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYVa7pgWMsX7vmv33mRYidnSEBQ8oBEJ/view?usp =sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gazTdrKPYJg105jTnSnJpK4Cy8dbh37/view?usp =sharing
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:08:02 -0700 (PDT), leza wang

https://www.familyhandyman.com/project/how-to-choose-and-use-concrete-fasteners/
The nice people at the Home Depot can also help you with these little repairs ... just tell them you wish to attach <these hooks> to concrete in your cellar ... you needn't tell them the whole story .. about the shower and the families of illegal immigrants living there .. John T.
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 4:52:09 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

You are racist little John. I live by myself in this home and I own it. You are an immigrant to. White people are not from American or Canada, only native people are from these countries. Why do not go back to your Queen racist.
On 7/29/2020 2:08 PM, leza wang wrote:

So you ignored all the previous ideas/questions from earlier and now are back. What's the point?
Where did all the electricals go?
So the ply was just the remainder of the forming under the pouring of a slab for the porch floor?
Why didn't you at least fill the holes/cracks first?
Just drill a hole for an anchor...need an impact drill.

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 5:01:14 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

e drywalls and what is left is just the concrete ceiling and the concrete w alls. I want to place a hook in the ceiling (see the picture of the hook pl ease) so I can hold the bathroom curtain. What is the best idea to do so? D o I need special screws? I am afraid of using screws because I am afraid th e would damage the ceiling or create a crack etc and you can see the ceilin g has some cracks and holes already. I have also seen in home depot that th ey sell special material (i think mix of cements and others) that would hol d metal or plug etc in a concrete. I painted the ceiling and the wall using oil-based paint. Any idea would be very much appreciate it. Thank you so m uch. Pleas see attached photos

usp=sharing

usp=sharing

usp=sharing

usp=sharing

Sorry I did not ignore any suggestion but sometime I do not know what to do . Wires are still there the other side, not showing in the picture. I hear you about filling the holes/cracks and I will do that soon. Thank you so mu ch.
[...]

You know when we were trying to figure out what was there from the earlier pics, I thought of that as a possibility, that the plywood we were looking at was the bottom of a concrete form. But then she said it was an old tear down kind of house and what we were looking at was the area below a porch. So, I dismissed that as a possibility, I've never seen a concrete floor over a basement, doesn't seem likely in a small old house either.
The new question, what I don't get is this is for a shower curtain, so doesn't it need to slide on a rod to make it functional? Where is the rest of the shower, ie the sides? That is where the curtain or door would be. Typically a shower curtain hangs from a rod that goes between the two walls that form the shower.

On 7/29/2020 3:08 PM, leza wang wrote:

That ceiling is in rough shape. I'd not attach anything to it. Are there joists above it? I'd locate them, drill through the concrete and screw into the wood. Lag bolts would work.

It is a concrete "cold room" under a poured concrete porch. it will be re-enforced concrete. Was never meant to be finished living space