Vax guarantee

I'm pleased to be able to report that Vax do honour the six year guarantee on their vacuum cleaners.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Brabantia honour the 10 year guarantee on their bins. I've had much more than the original price in spare parts. I buy nearly everything online these days, which makes claiming on guarantees so much easier, as I can easily find the original transaction by searching my emails.

Reply to
GB

Forty-five years ago I received a Cole & Mason salt and pepper mill as a wedding present, and they have survived over 30 years longer than the marriage. The pepper mill now has a problem with the drive stem, so I consulted their website to select a replacement. I then noticed that their mechanisms carry a lifetime guarantee, so got in touch to see if it still qualified.

Happily, they quickly responded to confirm that, although my model was long since discontinued, they would supply me with any condiment set from their standard range at no cost, or for a fraction of the usual price I could upgrade to their top model, which was what I did.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Interesting to read that, Bill as we also have a Vax.

My wife is delighted with hers but can only remember that it came with a two year guarantee from John Lewis.

From the tone of your post we assume that your Vax is quire a bit older than ours (which is fairly new) but she is going to take a good look at the paoer work when she gets a round tuit.

Thanks for the prompt!

Reply to
Terry Casey