This will upset Harry

Cheddar Man: DNA shows early Briton had dark skin
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 03:46:30 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave

"Pale skin probably arrived in Britain with a migration of people from the Middle East around 6,000 years ago. This population had pale skin and brown eyes and absorbed populations like the ones Cheddar Man belonged to."
Looks like we have always had people migrating around the world, who would have thought it eh?
Cheers, T i m

Quite. But you can see the results of pure breeding in the likes of Rees Mogg. ;-)
--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:54:40 +0000, T i m wrote:

Looks as though the first population had black skin and blue eyes. Also a migration from the Middle East.
So in reality it was more or less "Hello, I'm your new (white) neighbour!".
Damn, there goes the neighbourhood.
Assuming there was a minimal level of literacy did they have signs "No Whites or Irish!"? Joke for those of a certain age. :-)
The article I read suggested that white genes gradually prevailed because white skin was an advantage in low levels of sunlight due to the need for sunlight on the skin to generate essential vitamins.
After me. "What we need is a great big melting pot".
Cheers
Dave R

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 15:23:17 UTC, David WE Roberts (Google) wrot e:

".

You forgot about chickens, or was it dogs.

I have noticed more peole having the varigated skin colour a spanish friend s hands have started to go more white in the last few years and a women on the checkouts face has done the same so I do wonder whether such a thing ca n happen in the lifetime of an indivual, due to beiong here.

That line always scarred me as a kid, made me think the world might end up like china where everyone dressed the same, owning the same clothes same bi ke etc..
and it only has one time zone, but then so do we.
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 15:40:45 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

ote:

r!".

se

or

nds hands have started to go more white in the last few years and a women o n the checkouts face has done the same so I do wonder whether such a thing can happen in the lifetime of an indivual, due to beiong here.

p like china where everyone dressed the same, owning the same clothes same bike etc..

If you had traveled much in the tropics, you'd know that fashionable women walk in the shade and hold a magazine up to shade their face from the sun w hen they leave it. Also the "beauty shops" are full of skin lightening creams.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/31/inside-the-dark-world-of-skin-whitening-71602 15/
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 16:31:03 UTC, harry wrote:

wrote:

rom

in

so a

our!".

ause

for

iends hands have started to go more white in the last few years and a women on the checkouts face has done the same so I do wonder whether such a thin g can happen in the lifetime of an indivual, due to beiong here.

up like china where everyone dressed the same, owning the same clothes sam e bike etc..

I guess the isle of wight doesn't count.

to >shade their face from the sun when they leave it.

0215/
SO why do so many white peole spend so much time in teh sun trying to get a tan, and why do so many essex girls spend so much time and money in tannin g salons ?
Well I guess that's a bit of a difficult question for anyone.
But do yuo know how and why tanning became popular and again why it didn't.
I think it was when you were a boy most men worked out in the fields and i n the open so got very tanned and tanned people were thought of as working/ lower class so only the upper class and the rich could afford to stay out o f the sun so were very pale skinned. As time went on this reversed as worki ng class people started to spend more time indoors working in offices and t he like and a pure white complection came to be seen as not being the corre ct colour and even beening seen as ill or anemic probbley in-breeding amoun st the elite didn't help. So then the 'poor' started to think that a tanned skin was healthy and that could only be achived by the relatively affluent, that could afford to go abroad for holidays.
A simialar thing as happens to size and weight previously being fat or just large meant you were wealthly and could afford to eat when you wanted and as much as you wanted, now this isnlt true and the fatest and largets tend to be the poor, while the well off stay slim on varied diets superfoods and cosmetic surgery.
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 16:54:51 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

wrote:

from

skin

who

Also a

hbour!".

"No

ecause

ed for

friends hands have started to go more white in the last few years and a wom en on the checkouts face has done the same so I do wonder whether such a th ing can happen in the lifetime of an indivual, due to beiong here.

nd up like china where everyone dressed the same, owning the same clothes s ame bike etc..

up to >shade their face from the sun when they leave it.

160215/

a tan, and why do so many essex girls spend so much time and money in tann ing salons ?

t.

in the open so got very tanned and tanned people were thought of as workin g/lower class so only the upper class and the rich could afford to stay out of the sun so were very pale skinned. As time went on this reversed as wor king class people started to spend more time indoors working in offices and the like and a pure white complection came to be seen as not being the cor rect colour and even beening seen as ill or anemic probbley in-breeding amo unst the elite didn't help.

at could only be achived by the relatively affluent, that could afford to g o abroad for holidays.

st large meant you were wealthly and could afford to eat when you wanted an d as much as you wanted, now this isnlt true and the fatest and largets ten d to be the poor, while the well off stay slim on varied diets superfoods a nd cosmetic surgery.
It is another issue. Women are never satisfied.
On 07/02/18 15:40, whisky-dave wrote:

Or whatever. C.f. Michaeel Jackson ended up several whiter shades of pale after some 'treament' and in India the lighter the skin the more class you have with seriously dusky Tamils bing practically 'untouchable'.

Remember the real racists are the non-whites these days. Or in the Labour party.
--
“But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!”
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 17:35:33 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Yup. Non-whites, or Communists/Antifa, or both.

So that makes it OK?
--
*Fax is stronger than fiction *

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 18:13:32 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

So you think Diane Abbot would be good running the country?

Do you think she is the leader of the opposition? You probably do, being who you are.
--
*There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Does the leader run the country all by themselves? :-)

Of course not. No single person does. But the most powerful is the PM.
But I'd suggest you direct this at harry. Who seems to have an Abbot fixation.
--
*Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have *

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 11:05:49 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

She got the job because Corvin was shagging her. And because she a black women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rneBbKrVE7A

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:35:36 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

and in the UK the youth trend is to speak in patwa or the gang speak of the LA which comes from the black population, they can't even pull their trousers up.

There are racists and culturalist some can't tell the differnce.
On 07/02/18 15:23, David wrote:

...now feck off.
What the hell does it matter what happened 10,000 years ago.
What matters is what is happening now

--
“But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!”

Says the one who wants us out of the EU and hasn't got a clue what the future will bring...
--
*Starfishes have no brains *

On 07/02/2018 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

We already know harry is a foreigner as are all the other brexiteers.
We know this because everyone in the UK is descended from an immigrant.