Vandal resistant security lights

On Mon, 21 May 2007 03:59:43 +0100, "nightjar" mused:

I do subcontract work for several companies that do rempote monitored police response CCTV to BS8418 and install and maintain quite a lot of it. There are many many more companies I know of that do it that I don't subcontract to atm. How many do you mean by several?

Just clarifying, soe people seem to think that a camera from Argos can be monitored by the police directly.

Reply to
Lurch

Don't give the government any more ideas...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

An indefinite quantity, that is more than some, but may or may not be as large as many.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

On Tue, 22 May 2007 18:24:23 +0100, "nightjar" mused:

Right, AFAIAK severall is about 3, hence my confusion.

Reply to
Lurch

I've always thought of it as at least seven, probably because of the phonetics.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

On Wed, 23 May 2007 01:10:04 +0100, "nightjar" mused:

Still, seven is way short of the hundreds of companies that can do CCTV to BS8418. ;)

Reply to
Lurch