Recessed security lights

The little darlings have smashed the security lights (standard halogen with PIR) off the walls it the Scout Hut (again) including the metal cages. Not sure how they did one of them but others may have been by sitting on the roof and kicking down.

Ideally would like something they can't kick down on or hit with sticks/poles.

Does anyone know of a reasonable security light we could mount in the wall which acts like a downlighter with a flush(ish) front?

Reply to
John

I suspect that what you really need is a 10-12m high street lighting column with a floodlight on that. So long as they can reach the fittings they will find a way to break them.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Tell them they can't come back to Scouts until they've paid for new ones ;-)

Maybe something like this

Owain

Anti-climbing paint on the access to the roof? And on the roof above the part(s) you want to protect.

1/4" steel plates above the lamps to protect them and heavy gauge mesh.

Oh and reinforce the main door since you can expect them to be well hacked off when covered in anti-climb paint.

A security webcam might be more effective if you can catch them red handed.

Reply to
Martin Brown