vacuum cleaner spares

Before I start plowing through the mass of websites that pretend to help you find a supplier

- but invariably can't, does anyone know where I might buy a replacement hose and nose fitting for my Panasonic MC737 ?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Panasonic?

it's an ancient model, try going round your local car boot sales: at our local boot, I bought a Dyson like ours for £10, which I have been using for spares.

J.

Reply to
Another John

In message , Jim Hawkins writes

Ignore the portals. Just google it and look a the websites of spares suppliers. You could start with

hugh

You could meet us halfway by giving the correct model number, it's MCE737, and according to google, it's a hose and hose fitting. Lots of compatible generic hoses and fittings on google, search for Panasonic MCE737 hose and hose fitting

Reply to
Phil L