Security lights

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

Sorry. Byeeeee

Reply to
Bill

:-)

Reply to
ARW

weird!

Reply to
meow2222

If the panty liners don't work there's *always* the red rawlplug to fall back on.

Reply to
Graham.

I bet it would light for 30 seconds or so

NT

Reply to
meow2222

So that's what happened to the ex-B&Q website employees.....

Reply to
Scott M

OK why would one need a security light in the bathroom exactly? Have you got your jewellery stashed under the bath? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian. The link that Bill provided takes you to the search results for "Security lights" on the Wilco site. It brings up a page of sanitary and inconsistence products, you have to go back a page to see any luminaries.

Reply to
Graham.

My thought exactly :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

Well, that being the case why not put the right link in:

BobH

Don't tell Prince Charles or some items will be sold out before we get to them!

Reply to
Broadback

Humour.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'll pop in the store - see if the Mayor of Northampton it lurking behind the shelf!

Reply to
PeterC

Looks like they are for a special location. Should they be called Bloodlamps

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

err... incontinence I think!