Anti vandal paint

Anti vandal paint is paint that never dries, and ruins the clothes of kids climbing on things they shouldn't. But why doesn't the paint eventually get covered in leaves, thistledown, taken away and spread everywhere by birds etc?
--
Is it called a blow job because you inflate it with your mouth?

James Wilkinson a écrit :

It is none sticky, until the surface is broken.

kids

lly get

irds

I see.
While trying to google for it, I came across a single mother of 6 (!) who attempted to sue a 70 year old for the anti vandal paint on his own property when her kids climbed on it and ruined their clothes and the carpet when they came home. Of course she never thought to blame the kids. All she ended up doing was costing the courts 10K.
-- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Why are you feeding this troll? You must know that it's Hucker.

Why are you following me about? Have you turned gay?
-- god said:
"The Divergence of the B Field = 0 The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0 The Divergence of the D field = the charge density The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density"
and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.
wrote: > Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Why are you following me about? Have you turned gay?
Do you have a gay following?
I doubt that Pounder is likely to follow you.
--
Adam

A heterosexual bloke wouldn't chase another bloke.

He's been following me for 1.5 years since I stopped speaking to him. He's STILL in a huff. I think he only had two friends, now he has none.
-- You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu
What is spray booth paint? I thought a spray booth was where you sprayed for example a car part? That paint must stick!

--
Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."

On 6/21/2016 11:00 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

The stuff you are spraying builds up on the spray booth paint (which doesn't stick very well to the booth). Then you can remove the whole lot in one go. Not so common now as in the days of cellulose paints, because their resins were very inflammable.

Ah, clever idea!
--
California lawmakers are now proposing an amendment that would allow 14 year olds a quarter vote and 16 year olds a half a vote in all state elections.
How stupid is this? Don't they have enough trouble counting WHOLE votes? How are they going to figure out fractions?!