Used cars

A while ago I happened upon a website which aggregated used cars available around the country and showed how each compared with their "guide price". I didn't save the site, and have not found it since.

Any ideas?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Late to this, but Auto Trader now gives an idea of how it thinks a price compares to similar cars.

James

Reply to
James Heaton

We now call them Pre owned. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Quite. Instead of a car having had two owners, it is now described as one previous owner. Much quicker to write. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or "pre-loved"!

Reply to