Used cars

A while ago I happened upon a website which aggregated used cars available around the country and showed how each compared with their "guide price". I didn't save the site, and have not found it since.
Any ideas?
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

Late to this, but Auto Trader now gives an idea of how it thinks a price compares to similar cars.
James
We now call them Pre owned. Brian
--
----- --

Quite. Instead of a car having had two owners, it is now described as one previous owner. Much quicker to write. ;-)
--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:50:03 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Or "pre-loved"!

And always look at gov.uk because you can input the reg no and see the MOT history, including the name of the MOT centre if you have the V5 info.