Unwanted roof tiles (Belgian glazed)

Hi There,

I am the proud owner of about 140 Belgian "Koramic" roof tiles, glazed in green. These things will be skipped in a few weeks, unless I can find a good home for them!

Pics here:

here:
aren't many of them but if you wanted to buy them new they'd be pricey. If you want the best shed roof on your street, or if you want funky glazed borders for your flower beds then let me know because you can have them for free.

Oh.....location Surrey/Hants borders

In the unlikely event there's somebody out there interested, contact me!

David

Reply to
Vortex

Why skip em? I think I'd rather get at least 25GBP on ebay for them,rather than dump them.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Agreed - or a reclamation yard might have them (but with ebay even if you only get 99p for them, at least the buyer gets to physically lug them into his transport rather than you having to shift them and pay for skip space!).

Interestingly I've recently found ebay to be by far the best way of disposing of large 'collection-only' stuff (eg white goods and other consumer durables, building stuff) - far better than the local paper or newsagent window.

David

Reply to
Lobster

You could always try your local 'freecycle' network. (do a searc through Yahoo). You never know, someone local may want them!

If not do the ebay thing. Even if you get a tenner for them at leas you don't have to go through the effort of moving them to the skip when someone could take them away for you and save your energy!!

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

I got rid of mine using the local freecycle (yahoo group).

Unfortunately, now that I have moved and am in the position of 'wanting' something I have nothing left to 'offer' (you have to 'offer' first and all the offers I made in the old town don't count).

tim

Reply to
tim (back at home)