Twyford - Good Service

Rung their spares line today to see if I could get hold a of a few bits I'd lost between March and now when I finally get to install a new bathroom. One call and bits are in post first class with no charge! Okay, only a few quids worth but a nice suprise. Half expecting a standard £10 charge plus £5 P&P!

Reply to
TonyK

Are they the ones in Stoke? I had reason to call them a couple of years back - managed to snap the toilet cistern lid in two before I'd even fitted the bugger and was pleasantly surprised not only to be able to buy just the lid but also for it to be about =A315 inc postage whereas I subsequently found out B&Q would've taken =A385 for the privilege.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

For some reason "Twyfords Adamant" seems to be burnt on my existance.

%-(

DG

Reply to
Derek ^