Nail Guns

I bought a Tac Nailer from Machine Mart for finishing a few weeks back but found it wasn't sending the nails right home. I took it back to the shop and they promised to exchange it but they don't have Paslode nailers. It's either their Tacwise guns of DeWalts. Both are battery only operated.

Does anyone here know if the DeWalts are any more use. I have some fine finishing to do with the gun. Air powered nailers are no use to me.

Failing the DeWalts; can anyone recommend a fast supplier of Paslodes?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Beaver Tool Hire in Portsmouth are Paslode dealer are normally do very keen prices.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

I will have to trawl Stoke on Trent tomorrow. The trouble is that the various precincts are spread over 6 and more towns. Knowing what dealers are where, is a big part of it.

I have just been to Machine Mart's website. The DeWalt seems to be the job. Pity they are so damned expensive.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

These guys were recommended to me on here some time ago. I found them very helpful and they were very competitive.

RzB

I've been through 4 different electric nailers - all crap. Settled on the SIP 18v one from Toolstation. To be fair it will only put brads in flush if you put enough pressure behind it. Better than most though.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman