Turf

What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for someone to prepare the ground and lay it?

Cheers

Si

Reply to
Simon

Save yourself the bother and visit here:

Reply to
BigWallop

Well it looks great, but it says apparently you have to cut it with a Stanley knife or scissors. Hell's bells - it takes me long enough to cut my lawn using a Flymo...

David

Reply to
David

ROFLMAO !!! I like that reply. Thank you David.

Reply to
BigWallop