Fixing laminate flooring

I've half done a room with glueless laminate flooring (Homebase Floormaster Textured Cedar). In the diagram below, the asterisk shows where, for about an inch along the edge of plank A, the 'display layer' has risen about 1 mm above the edge of plank B. This probably happened because I didn't check to see if the the tongue and grooves were clean. Is there a way to fix the problem? Can plank A be removed? Or can I flatten it by using a roller of some sort?

Reply to
Perry

Do NOT try to flatten it with a roller (or anything else) you'll damage it. A major advantage of glueless laminate, is being able to 'uninstall' it quickly and easily. Raise the edge of the board, 'unclick' it, lift it away, check for and remove the crud. Replace. I've done this, and it works fine.

Reply to
S Viemeister