Trim strip matching showerwall

Anyone discovered a source for glue on matching strip for *bushboard* plastic shower wall?

Easy to get for worktop edging but not yet found for showers:-( I have a partition between the bath and the shower and am trying finish the exposed studwork edge.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , Jim K writes

Nothing yet. Their promise to answer within 24 hours is stretching....

I have looked at Rubberduck and found nothing in their accessories listing.

It just seems such an obvious requirement. I suppose a similar finish could be found in the kitchen worktop field.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , Tim Lamb writes

Searching on Melamine/laminate edging strip brings up some worktop finishings. Ideally I need 100mm width which seems to come in 75m rolls!

Reply to
Tim Lamb