Bath shower screen sealing strip

I have a frame-less glass bath shower screen which is hinged from the wall so that it can swing out of the way. Everything is in perfect condition after many years of use, except for the plastic sealing strip on the bottom of the screen, which acts as a waterproof seal against the edge of the bath. The plastic extrusion is roughly like an "H" on its side.

I have tried local plumbers, bathroom equipment suppliers, Homebase, B&Q etc, but non of them stock spare sealing strips and all suggestions as to where to obtain them have failed.

Any suggestions other than buying a new screen when I just need a few pennyworth of plastic?

Reply to
Dick Gays

Car scrap yard and pinch some door seal strips off a corsa.

Reply to
BigWallop

?hl=en&q=rubber+seals&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGBI have the same problem ...i had a link to a company that had what I was looking for but lost it ...Might be something above that helps .. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart