Can anyone identify this bath/shower screen?

Hi,

I have a bath/shower screen which is about 3 years old. It's a five panel folding (concertina) type with an aluminium finish. Part of it is bent so I need a spare but don't know what make it is. Can anyone help me identify it please?

Pictures here:-

Thanks, Mark.

Reply to
Mark

It looks very similar to my rather older screen made by Aqualona. Try contacting them at

to see whether they recognise yours. They were quite helpful about supplying some new seals for mine a few years ago.

HTH.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Thanks, I'll contact them now.