Can anyone identify this bath/shower screen?

Hi,
I have a bath/shower screen which is about 3 years old. It's a five
panel folding (concertina) type with an aluminium finish. Part of it
is bent so I need a spare but don't know what make it is. Can
anyone help me identify it please?
Pictures here:-
Thanks, Mark.
Reply to
Mark
It looks very similar to my rather older screen made by Aqualona. Try contacting them at
to see whether they recognise yours. They were quite helpful about supplying some new seals for mine a few years ago.
HTH.
Reply to
Roger Mills

Site Timeline Threads