Wher can I get a concertina shower screen?

My bathroom has a worn out concertina shower screen. It is flexible plastic, with magnetic catches at each end. Can anyone point me to a source of a new one. Ta.
B & Q do a 4 section glass/aluminium frame one
Paper2002AD wrote:

think it's plastic, not glass.

Nah - B & Q deffo do a glass one - I bought one recently
Paper2002AD wrote:

Well the one I bought recently is almost certainly Polycarbonate. Concertina folding screen from B & Q,.
Smash yours - I bet its plastic after all :-)
Paper2002AD wrote:

Me too </AOL>
Bought about a year ago actually - and it's made of safety glass (unpatterned) 6mm thick IIRC. Cool to the touch like glass, the box said glass etc. etc.
--
Chris
-----
On 27 Aug 2004 13:32:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Green) wrote:

Just bought a nice white alli safety glass one from Homebase for about 80 (30% off ) Well pleased :-)