Wher can I get a concertina shower screen?

My bathroom has a worn out concertina shower screen. It is flexible plastic, with magnetic catches at each end. Can anyone point me to a source of a new one. Ta.

Reply to
Michael Green

B & Q do a 4 section glass/aluminium frame one

Reply to
Paper2002AD

think it's plastic, not glass.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nah - B & Q deffo do a glass one - I bought one recently

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Well the one I bought recently is almost certainly Polycarbonate. Concertina folding screen from B & Q,.

Smash yours - I bet its plastic after all :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Me too

Bought about a year ago actually - and it's made of safety glass (unpatterned) 6mm thick IIRC. Cool to the touch like glass, the box said glass etc. etc.

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Just bought a nice white alli safety glass one from Homebase for about £80 (30% off ) Well pleased :-)

Reply to
andy