Bath Screen Seals

Does anybody know of a manufacturer/distributor of bath screen sealing strips? The type that slip onto the bottom edge of a bath screen. I have seen many different profiles on bath screens so somebody must make a variety of them.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

You might find something here .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Lots of choice from:

You will have to call them for prices, but I did today and they were helpful. Items in the Section B catalogue seem to range from £6 to £13 each

  • VAT. They sell from their trade counter 08:00-16:30 Mon-Fri. Don't know about mail order etc.

Prior to that the only place I had found with a similarly extensive range was

but their prices are ridiculous.

Reply to
rrh

Google, prompted by 'UK bath seals" listed

first choice .... I purchased and fitted one of their "bathseal" strips to replace a failed/worn out "tadpole" shaped one.

Reply to
Brian Sharrock