Track any cellphone with this GPS tracking site

GSM mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network. Based on repeater triangulation, the system

tracks mobile phones using GPS and GSM technology.

GpsSpying.Com

That is a very poor effort, even as a joke! I would work on that a bit as I keyed in a load of 0's. Not very entertaining.

Reply to
John