Oak Skirting / Architrave / Door Linings

Hi

I'm looking for some solid oak skirting, architrave and door linings. The skirting ideally needs to be approx 100mm and the architrave a little smaller.

I can't find anything in the sheds and online the only stuff I've found online is going to cost nearly as much as the flooring did!

The flooring was pre-laquered so ideally, I'm looking for something the same.

Can anyone give any suggestions as to suitable suppliers?

Cheers,

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

first two I've used and were fine for quality. The second was rather expensive.

Reply to
dom