Reply to
Frank Erskine

With a brush of course.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes.

Reply to
Huge

There's only been a single paper exploring the the theory that "plenty of low grade nasties" immunises you to the local intestinal flora. It was in Nepal and it took 7 years. I'll stick to my "Third World Eating Regime", thanks, which has only failed me once, in India.

Reply to
Huge

This can demonstrate Newton's Third Law of, er, Motion quite dynamically (the Fourth Law is derived from this and basically deals with the effect of coughing/sneezing when in such a state - as demonstrated in milking shed, especially if the cows are on raised platforms).

Reply to
PeterC

Our first house, in Barnet, had a tiny bathroom, and it was entirely possible to have diarrhea down the loo and vomit in the handbasin, simultaneously.

Reply to
Huge

Must say, not the first question I ask an estate agent: "Please find me a house where you can D&V at same time - and same in en suite."

Reply to
polygonum