TOT re astraweb

Has anyone had trouble posting from astraweb in the last few days,I just made one post with astraweb from seamonkey which worked and the second did not, have been having trouble for the last few days, not only this computer also a laptop with linux with astraweb from thunderbird.In these cases I have had to go to eternal sept to get through

Reply to
F Murtz

This is astraweb so I guess not I.

Reply to
dennis

Ok for me if this gets through, but I mainly use eternal september now.

Reply to
Nick