TOT: escaped salmon

You need more B12, choline, and iron. Plus a sense of perspective.

Reply to
Spike

Ah, the name-calling. What an advert for veganism you are. It's enough to drive people into a steak bar.

In time you'll begin to get it.

IOW, you've just lost the argument again.

Reply to
Spike
<snip>

Bottom like Brain Ray, it's not like you demonstrate your complete and utter lack of knowledge once in a while (especially on veganism), you are doing it all the time.

"Every day, salmon farmers across the world walk into steel cages ..."

Luckily ... or I'm sure you would pull them all off just for the sheer pleasure of hurting them.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

he would timmy baby ....tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...
<snip>

But from that it looks like he has learned nothing in the last 6 years?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

In TNP's case it's the massive meat processing's machines knee he's sitting on and is pulling his strings.

And he calls himself The 'Natural' Philosopher ...

Now, these are real philosophers:

"One should not kill a living being, nor cause it to be killed, nor should one incite another to kill. Do not injure any being, either strong or weak, in the world."

'For Epicurus, the purpose of philosophy was to attain the happy, tranquil life, characterized by ataraxia?peace and freedom from fear?and aponia?the absence of pain?and by living a self-sufficient life surrounded by friends.'

"Would this habit of eating animals not require that we slaughter animals that we knew as individuals, and in whose eyes we could gaze and see ourselves reflected, only a few hours before our meal?"

And even someone who doesn't pretend to be a philosopher (like TNP) but who many here might actually respect for what he did for all of us:

"It is certainly preferable to raise vegetables, and I think, therefore, that vegetarianism is a commendable departure from the established barbarious habit. Every effort should be made to stop the wanton and cruel slaughter of animals."

And all that was way before the current issues with animal related pollution, greenhouses gasses and the suffering and exploitation of animals.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Think about that sentence.

How many men breathe under water ?

Or perhaps you think they walk on water?

Reply to
Radio Man

Only a left brainer would refuse to accept that depriving fruit and veg of their full life is no different to doing the same to animals.

Reply to
Radio Man

Because?

WTF are you on about now? 'Many men?' They share the scuba mask? (< oh, and I'm joking there, before you try and say they don't).

You really have lost it haven't you Brain Ray.

1) You will probably try to spend the next 10 posts back-peddling like mad, trying to defend your ignorance (once again). 2) If you had any idea of how the cages were set up you wouldn't make a fool of yourself (yet again). 3) Are you so desperate, all you can do is be pedantic as a form of distraction? 4) I didn't write the article.

5) Get a life (preferably one that doesn't involve the daily torturing of animals).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Other than vegetables don't feel pain do you can't 'hurt' them as such.

And it takes 16kg of them, (dragged kicking and screaming off the trees and out of the ground etc) to make 1kg of meat, meaning that meat eaters hurt and kill more veg than vegans do.

And we know you wouldn't swerve to avoid a dog in the road if it meant hitting some daffodils Burk but then you are a psychopath.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

If anything, Burt has actually unlearned a lot in the last 6 years. He?s very old now, and his mental decline has been very obvious. He?s about to tip into the void. The Big Sleep.

Poor Old Burt.

Reply to
Stephen Cole
<snip>

The bizarre thing about these trolls / deniers ... like Spike/Burk, Fredxx and Brain Ray is they are constantly arguing their personal preference to *support* animal rape, abuse, torture, suffering and death, just because they 'like' how the flesh of these innocent children (as that's what these animals general are) taste. Also they are happy to take the milk that was destined for their children away from them whilst enslaving their mothers and killing the children.

There is no (nutritional) need to do any of this, it's damaging to the environment, a inefficient use of resources and creates methane, a greenhouse gas.

Now, if they all hit, tortured and killed dogs and cats (and I wouldn't be surprised if they did) then their treatment of other species would make sense, so maybe that's why they can't respect *any* animal, assuming they are *all* simply there for them to treat and kill as they please. ;-(

But for those of us who have broken out of the matrix, who have seen the error of our ways and noticed that the world is now a changing (because it must), we no longer have that cognitive dissonance, we are no longer logically inconsistent (loving / protecting cats, dogs, donkeys, horses, tigers elephants etc whilst killing lambs, piglets, calves and chicks), respect the rights of all animals and more importantly, realise just how much we rely on them for our own existence re managing the world we all share.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Reading that it is clear he can?t afford to eat well. That is a common reason for people becoming veg chompers.

Oddly, they lapse when a decent free meal is on offer.

Reply to
Radio Man
<snip>

How strange as everything I've seen on the TV about people suffering 'food poverty' say that healthy food is more expensive than cheap animal based foods (and that is the case because we feed 70% of the food we grow to live stock instead of ourselves).

Ere, before you used another sock / nym, your footer used to include:

So does that mean you now *support* human trafficking? That would make sense, given you support the exploitation, pain, suffering and death of animals?

More live stock are slaughtered every *week* than humans have existed on the earth *ever*.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Where did I admit anything of the sort, lying troll.

"Fish Feed

Many species of farmed fish are carnivorous, which means that additional fish must be caught from our already-exhausted oceans in order to feed them. It can take 1 pound or more of fish from the ocean to produce 1 pound of farmed salmon or sea bass. Aquafarmers have even begun to feed fish oil and fish meal to fish who naturally eat only plants in an effort to make them grow faster. The aquaculture industry uses up nearly 70 percent of the global supply of fish meal and nearly

90 percent of the global supply of fish oil."

Now, if you have anything you can cite that disproves any of that, please present it.

No, thank you.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

On 19/09/2020 12:43, T i m wrote: Very belatedly. A whole six days after...> On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 12:22:43

+0100, Richard

That is a very unkind slur.

Here: <q>

Off your meds again? Apologies for the all about that bass which got you to change your tune to cod.

Reply to
Richard

Only if it's not the truth?

And, WTF are you trying to say / prove?

You obviously need to go back on yours?

What?

Recap. Feeding farmed fish with fish caught in the wild where the net gain in 'meat' is only equal, doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

If you don't believe that to be true, you disprove it.

I stopped eating cod (as did many people of course, even though they

*thought* they still were), when our cod stocks were under threat.

Now, what were you wittering on about again?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

It's all about that bass... Where did the cod come into it?

Reply to
Richard