tomorrow morning after almost 4 months.

we are on tornado watch til late tonight

hopefully the building will be standing when i wake up

last tornado here took a piece of roof and we had a leak

It?s 30 degrees where my sister lives, so it is impossible for her to imagine yet how cool it will be to have outdoor plants.

it is planting time here and i bought a few planters for seeds she sent me

she said if i only have enough soil to start one planter by the weekend, parsley will go first. Basil is a hotter weather plant and could wait another week if necessary.

i ordered some from amazon, because it is hard to carry that much soil from home depot, about a mile. Kind of heavy, if they even have it, which they did not last time I was there

All of her little indoor seeds are sprouting now and it is super exciting to her to have enough time to take care of them all correctly. she lost a lot of seedlings and plants from neglect/no time, in recent years past.

me, i lose them because i am an untalented gardener

we will see how I do this year, assuming no tornado hits tonight

mk5000

After two years of what it had perceived to be bitter failure, the cracked pot spoke to the woman by the stream. ?I am ashamed,? it said. ?This crack in my side causes water to leak out. You work so hard and yet have little water once you return home.?---tcmworld

Reply to
marika

Good luck.

Are you in Tornado Alley?