TOT: escaped salmon

<snip>

He's suffering, anyone with empathy does when they face the full consequences of their action, as with eating meat.

I knew that at the beginning. ;-)

I'm actually surprised he has any, all the pussay reasons he puts forward as excuses to not face video footage that would make most people think hard about their life choices.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Yes Burk, it is (well done).

Specifically appropriate. Small changes align to make a big difference.

Aww, difficult for a left brained troll running two (at least) socks is it?

Aww bless. You will 'get it' in the end. no matter how much you squirm and protest now.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Oh, this should be funny (from the left brained sock troll).

I was indeed, where 'you' is one and enough ones make an even bigger difference. Didn't you pick up on that in the first place Spike / Burk / Troll?

I have 'realised' no such thing because you are talking BS *again*.

Bwhahahaha. Aww, poor princess troll, can't keep up with the spirit of a conversation because he's just a troll.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I don't think its his knee, mostly..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I wouldn't mind if he said 'I am a vegan because I hold animal life as more valuable than human, and vegetable life as basically of no value whatsoever'.

At least he would be acknowledging his position of Faith. Honestly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Calling sign of a nutter.

Prove that it is the case. *You* claimed it is the case.

Yep. That's the one where the vegan caterpillar went to sleep and eventually woke up as a butterfly. Gone was the "eat yer greens" diet and in came the suck up the sweet stuff diet?

You're welcome, Richard

Reply to
Richard

I doubt that Burt has said any of that.

He has said this:

Saving Burt, one spud at a time.

Reply to
Bernie

Whose knee is it then?

Reply to
Roger Hayter
<snip>

Because you are a nutter or something?

I hold all life *equal*.

Whilst it is living, it isn't 'a life' in the same way as most animals, it's existence isn't on the same plane as sentient creatures.

'Faith'?

It's not a faith it's a choice based on being a caring / humane human being and caring for the environment (that sustains all of us).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<delete more trolling BS>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Fruit and veg gets more than damaged when you harvest it, prepare it, and eat it.

When are you going to stop being a hypocrite and give that up as well?

Reply to
Radio Man

Nothing sinister.

Wild salmon use their fins to swim more so the develop larger fins. Farmed ones don?t need to swim against the current when migrating.

There are other differences- flesh colour and texture, nothing sinister.

Reply to
Radio Man

Other than cruel treatment and handling of 'live stock'.

Bwhahaha ... like there is no difference between large, small and damaged. You really are pathetic Brain Ray.

No, but they swim round and round in circles for three years, denied any chance of natural behaviour and in so doing both attack each other and damage their fins on their 'cages'.

If they were chicks they would trim the ends of their beaks off to stop them doing the exact same things to each other for the exact same reasons (stress / inhumane) unnatural environment they find themselves in.

The fact that you (vainly try to) defend such cruelty says all we need to know about you sock / troll.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Nothing of any significance

Reply to
Richard

Brian Reay G8OSN?s wife is going to go absolutely mental when she finds out that he?s still trolling on Usenet.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

The don?t keep fish in cages.

Chicks don?t have fins.

Reply to
Radio Man

I susoect you know that D i m will be frantically googling & will bumble along in a mo & preach us why...... Thanks a bunch Scrot...

Reply to
Jimk

...yeah quietly, without preaching more of his sh1te on here? Yeah right woddles :-D

Reply to
Jimk

Quelle surprise...yawn...

Reply to
Jimk

That's claptrap, and nothing to do with Chaos Theory.

You tell me. See what I mean about your jumping about all over the place?

Get what?

Reply to
Spike