Toilet cistern

Hi, I'm looking for a toilet cistern for replacing an old plastic one, I've seen exactly what I want in screwfix but the problem is a minimum order of =A3100 on Armitage shanks stuff, I only want to order =A350 !!

anyone know of another online supplier of these at a reasonable price?

Cheers

link for the screwfix one here

Staffbull

|Hi, I'm looking for a toilet cistern for replacing an old plastic one, |I've seen exactly what I want in screwfix but the problem is a minimum |order of ?100 on Armitage shanks stuff, I only want to order ?50 !! | |anyone know of another online supplier of these at a reasonable price?

The sheds, B&Q or Wickes or ??? sell them *much* cheaper or you local friendly plumbers merchant.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

cheers, will have a peep

Reply to
Staffbull

Do Screwfix just instruct Armitage Shanks to deliver the goods or do they actually hold them in stock and want to discourage small-timers like yourself? If they are coming from Screwfix's stock, could you order 2 and send one back with a sob story? I recently put in an order for =A345.05 of random stuff (free delivery qualifying), then had to take back 2 items unused as they wouldn't fit where I had intended. They were OK with me dropping them in at my local trade counter for a cash refund. Full marks to Screwfix!

Reply to
The 1st Philosophical Handyman

Try Boundary Bathrooms

not the best website in the world but they have good prices and customer service.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

cheers, had a quick look but cant find anything, I'll have a better look later

Reply to
Staffbull