What's a "full clutch" ?

I am thinking of buying a set of these...

in the blurb it says "Product should only be used with machines fitted with a full clutch."

Err - what's a "Full clutch" ?

I was going to use my Bosch Multidrill with them..

that be ok or am I missing something...

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
RzB

It is something that help prevent the separation of your wrist from the rest of your body when the core drill snags. My understanding is that the drill is question has such a device, but please check yourself, as my liability insurance isn't up to date!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Bosch multidrill - that's a superb product at a superb price - you won't go wrong with that.

Reply to
dom

Screwfix deal here:

more expensive!

Reply to
dom

RTFM - Hmmm now why didn't I think of that!!! Yes - I have looked and it indeed says it has an "overload clutch" - that sounds like it... Apols for not looking before posting! Many thanks for your response... Roy

Reply to
RzB

Actually I already have the drill ... intrestingly Lawsons also have the core bits cheaper...

thing is, they are only just down the road to me!!