help identifying these fasteners

Hi all,

What I am looking for are those "back to back" fasteners that are used to connect two kitchen units together. They consist of two female threaded bosses with an allen key head at one end and a piece of threaded bar. When you screw the fasteners together, a female boss at either end of the screwed rod and through the two units, they are drawn together. I'm looking for stainless steel if possible or plated if not.

If you know the industry name for these things, I can then do a search myself but if you know a supplier that would be brilliant.

many thanks for any help. Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff Hartley

===========================

?cId=101697&ts=08857&id=12980Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

I used some leftover Ikea allen bolts and domed nuts with a couple of washers to take up the slack but any allen bolts and nuts with washers would do the job.

Reply to
.

...and not surprisingly Screwfix use the same description for different items!!

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Many thanks Cicero, Peter and the Unknown Contributor, although they are not Allen key fixings, thay may do quite nicely.

Cheers all, Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff Hartley