Titan Mixer tap

I find that these need replacement hoses and spouts on a regular basis. The joint between the spout and hose leaks at the slightest provocation if a rubber sealing washer is used. It seems to move. I have found out that the solution is to use a fibre washer between the hose and spout, this stays put. Using plastic for the spout connector seems to be where the problem arises as the joint is not flat. The same problem can occur with some shower heads and the solution is the same.

Reply to
Capitol

Sounds like it's an item to avoid, but there is such a range of Titan mixers you really need to give more of a clue.

Reply to
Graham.

Sorry, missed out the link:-

Capitol