Thunderbird not wrapping text

About a year ago I posted the error I have where Thunderbird fails to post when you reply ... throws up error that line length greater than 79 Characters

It seemed to go away for a while and has returned again ...

As a workaround, select all followed CTRL+R work usually reformats everything? Anybody know the permanent fix. I'm on TB ver 38.2

Reply to
rick

No but a number of blind users have commented on this and often on some lines being skipped when trying to read the message with a screenreader. Maybe its a new old bug. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

In article , rick writes

Ask in mozilla.support.thunderbird