Thunderbird

As on topic as anything else in here....
On clicking the *get messages button*, what have I done to lose the reassuring information that there are *no messages*? Not a problem if messages download of course.
Me or some *they don't need that* geek revision?
--
Tim Lamb

Tim Lamb wrote:

Perhaps View/StatusBar has become unticked?
Andy Burns wrote:

Make that View/Toolbars/StatusBar

You are correct! Now how did that happen? Seemed to coincide with their offer to accept money...
--
Tim Lamb

On 09/06/2018 09:42, Tim Lamb wrote:

I think it is a bug.
Quite often when selecting a newsgroup or request messages I get the "no messages on server" dialog although messages do download.
This "feature" has been present in versions from at least 3 months ago.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Andy was quite right above. Ticking the box solved the issue. It would have taken a long while to find on my own!

--
Tim Lamb

On Saturday, 9 June 2018 09:42:46 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:

Yep used to be my favourite wine.