Thunderbird

As on topic as anything else in here....

On clicking the *get messages button*, what have I done to lose the reassuring information that there are *no messages*? Not a problem if messages download of course.

Me or some *they don't need that* geek revision?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Perhaps View/StatusBar has become unticked?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Make that View/Toolbars/StatusBar

Reply to
Andy Burns

You are correct! Now how did that happen? Seemed to coincide with their offer to accept money...

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I think it is a bug.

Quite often when selecting a newsgroup or request messages I get the "no messages on server" dialog although messages do download.

This "feature" has been present in versions from at least 3 months ago.

Reply to
alan_m

Andy was quite right above. Ticking the box solved the issue. It would have taken a long while to find on my own!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Yep used to be my favourite wine.

Reply to