Thought theyd gone up !!

The message from "Staffbull" contains these words:

season on cartels.

Wonder if they'll do something about goverments. After all - it's a monopoly for several years at a time. I reckon we ought to have a choice of several.

Reply to
Guy King

As long as it's not Blair or Brown, and the new PM does a U turn on the bollocks war in Iraq and Afghanistan !!! there are more pressing matters in the UK to sort out first.

Reply to
Staffbull

The message from "Staffbull" contains these words:

If they try to declare war on Iran I'll take the kids out of school for a day and go march in the big smoke. I mentioned this to the head teacher who was of like mind.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Paul Herber

Reply to
Staffbull

In article , Staffbull writes

Deffo has!. Round here the scrotes leave the lead on the church roof but nick the lightning conductor instead!.....

Reply to
tony sayer

Not to mention the inequity of only having one Monopolies Commission

Reply to
dcbwhaley

never thought of that !!! bloody funny :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

never thought of that !!! bloody funny :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

With ease

Take a look at their balance sheets....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Quite a few of us (about 1.5 million [1]) tried that with the Iraq war, it didn't make any difference, it was after then that Phony Bliar lost the remainder of my support.

[1] Police say 1m, campaigners 2m so I split the difference.
Reply to
Ed Sirett

If making fittings is so profitable why haven't some other companies moved in to the business? I wouldn't have thought the tooling was particularly exotic. Perhaps it's very difficult to break into the existing supply chains?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

The message from Ed Sirett contains these words:

There'd be a lot more if they tried Iran.

Reply to
Guy King

I'd hope so. Jack Straw would be there as George Bush (his effective boss) sacked him over this matter.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

It didn't make any difference because all but 100% of Conservative MPs were pro-war.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

The message from Tony Bryer contains these words:

Doesn't matter how I many times I read that it suggests that all MPs were pro war excepct all Conservative MPs.

I suspect you meant something else!

Reply to
Guy King

(all but 100%) Conservative MPs ^^^^^ 95% +

Reply to
Tony Bryer

The message from Tony Bryer contains these words:

Ah.

How on earth does anyone ever learn English as a second language?

Reply to
Guy King

They almost manage it in Birmingham....

Reply to