Source of cupboard doors

Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door? Either ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Drage

've used them a few times, excellent quality, good service.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Try your local handyman store,you know the type...morning george..nice day innit ie the little shop branch.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

This looks interesting. Just the kind of thing we were after. We're probably just going paint them anyway...

Cheers

Neil

Reply to
Neil Drage