cupboard doors

Having removed a conventional door to allow the installation of a washing machine in a cupboard, I am stuck with how to hide the groceries on the remaining exposed shelves.

A pair of narrow, batwing doors might be a solution but a quick survey round some of the sheds finds the size required unavailable. Can anyone recommend a source?

Ideally antique'y pine and 950mm high x 370mm wide. The height could be stretched a bit and I could shave a bit off over wide stiles but I was hoping to keep this job simple:-)

Block board or MDF are a solution of last resort!

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb