There, I've fixed it.

Perhaps she'll buy you an "Adam came before Eve" one instead.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I have plenty of charity. I'll just not spend it on a blind bloke telling me for the 30th time that he cannot see a picture.

Reply to
ARW

So Brian only dwells on his blindness "only when there's a picture involved". So that's EVERY time a picture is posted. I know he cannot see them but to be constantly told by him that he cannot see them is not going to get his eyesight back.

Reply to
ARW

And that usually prompts someone to post a few words saying what the picture is about so that he can join in more meaningfully. Would you deny him that?

Reply to
Roger Mills

I never took you for a politicly correct moron.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I almost fell into something like that on someone's drive. I hope their car goes over it and kills them.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Indeed. That's why I posted as 'his song' the late great blind Canadian blues guitarist, Jeff Healey.

Who just got on and played till cancer got him.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not if I have time to do so. But a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Reply to
ARW