The end of the world...?

Feels a bit like it anyway.

Three power cuts in the last 12 hours.

After the first one last night I topped up all the rechargeable batteries (torches and radio) and the mobile phone. After the second one this morning (slept through the first) I've got a thermos of tea and some sandwiches made.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

So, if I have got this right, your response to the end of the world is to make a cup of tea? :)

Reply to
GB

No its just bad attention to infrastructure to save money. Water is getting the same. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And a buttered scone :-)

I'll try and finish my library book as well.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Certainly very soggy down in the South of France today and yesterday.

Reply to
Andrew

Dunk a chocolate digestive in the tea and not bother with the daily statins and other 'free' life 'extenders'.

Reply to
Andrew

Oh no not another BREXIT post , yeah we know anything that happens from now in is because of BREXIT.

Reply to
whisky-dave

how inconvenient for you...

Reply to
Jimbo

Who had a hit with that song? Don't they know its the end of the World. It escapes me at the moment.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Around here it would be a nice cup of tea which would preclude a thermos unless that only contained hot water.

Reply to
AnthonyL

In message , Brian Gaff writes

Originally by Skeeter Davis, but don't know if there might have been a more successful version in the UK.

Reply to
Bill

Apparently Brenda Lee.

Reply to
David

We apologies now for you not hearing a warning about the end of the world when it comes. This is due to latency in the universe. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff