that royal punter

Ha!

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Adam, remind me to tell you about something that happened in my youth. I'm not telling it here.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

How do you know?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

A typical Dave logic fail. You've moved from the specific to the general.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

go on go on go on go on go on go on

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Are you really incapable of finding out the law as regards age of consent in the UK?

And incapable of finding out what a legal marriage is in a particular country or country, as in the US?

For good measure you might say what you are actually asking?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Typical Bill logic. Laws must be decided on the merits of each case. I'd guess he his a Bojo fan.

And good to know you approve of sex with what in this country are regarded as children.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That is just plain ambiguous.

Reply to
JNugent

How would it be possible to conclude that *you* mean the terms to be interpreted strictly according to their legal definitions in whatever Act or set of Regulations?

That's even if they are defined in law (it s far from clear that "under-age" would be so defined).

Hint: It wouldn't.

So... it's up to *you* to explain what you are asking. And once you have done that, I will consider answering it (no guarantees, though).

Do you think that's somehow "clever"?

And do you know how many different jurisdictions there are on the planet?

"E&W" - England and Wales.

If you are relying upon the law as it is in E&W, please say which law or laws you rely upon.

Reply to
JNugent

Disappointing...

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

No.

That's very close to the bone. Unwise thing to say Dave.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

No, the boundary needs to be safely after puberty. This isn't just about the physical aspect, there's the question of maturity of decision-making, emotional impact, etc.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

OK.

Reply to
JNugent

Are you thick or just stupid?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I'm not the one who expects others to know what I'm thinking of without explaining it.

Neither am I the one who deliberately snips all context so that the subject matter is obscured (as you have done in the post to which I am responding).

Which legislation do you say defines your phrase "under-age"?

I ask merely for information.

Reply to
JNugent

Another Our Dave logic fail.