that royal punter

ARW

You owe me a new monitor as this one is covered in G&T now!

Reply to
mm0fmf

have another wee jag and you will be fine ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes I remember some ex service radio hams a day or so ago saying that they used to get up to much the same in their days, and that he should not have been castigated by removing his medals he got for doing good things in the Falklands, and his real mistake was not actually engaging with the American justice system. I think he would have done himself a big favour, instead of attempting to face it out, as they are a litigious lot and if it can net you or the lawyers some dosh, then they go for it. In many ways, US states are run like puritan states and yet in others you can marry very young, very odd lot. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I expect he couldn't find it.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Ouch!

"preferred".

Reply to
JNugent

decades ago I got the keys of a flat to do a survey and on the bedroom wall there was a square hole in the wall to the kitchen which looked into a kitchen cabinet.... a two way mirror had obviously been hung going by the dust marks and the hanger ideal for videoing...always regretted not reporting that to the polis....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

or Masons

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

shagging 16

For balance, I think there are some where you can shag animals.

Reply to
Max Demian

You need to read up on the Sexual Offences Act 2003. (Maybe there's a copy in hotel bedrooms instead of the Gideon Bible - would be a lot more useful; who cares what was or wasn't allowed thousands of years ago?)

That would be Delaware, and not for a long time.

Reply to
Max Demian

That's a very odd view for a Tory. That if something in legal in another country, we should respect that when they visit here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Not even a legal contract of marriage, sanctioned by the foreign state according to the law which prevails there?

Should the UK:

(a) treat all spouses of would-be immigrants as chancers who are not in fact married at all since they have been solemnised only under the customs of lesser lands without the law, or

(b) recognise marriages conducted in other countries?

Reply to
JNugent

It's legal to smoke pot in some countries. Should a visitor from one of those be allowed to do so here too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Please explain your rather odd attempted connection between one thing which isn't a criminal offence in the UK and one which is.

You might as well ask whether an official of the Syrian security services should be allowed in to hunt down UK resident opponents of Assad and execute them on the spot, as they would be allowed and encouraged to do back home.

Perhaps you think they should.

Reply to
JNugent

Christ I 've seen some total bollocks from Our Dave over the years but this really takes the biscuit.

Reply to
Tim Streater

So in your view, screwing an underage girl in this country is perfectly fine assuming she was legally married in another?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

And it comes as no surprise seeing you treat females as objects to be used as man sees fit.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Please define "under age" and define "legally married".

For good measure, quote the E&W law upon which you are relying.

Reply to
JNugent

the act of a getting married took place elsewhere its none of our business. however consummating marriage to a 13 year old in this country is statutory rape

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Pragmatic and down to earth as always Adam. Bill

Reply to
williamwright