Thanks and Best Wishes

Hi all

Just wanted to post a note of appreciation to all users who responded to my posts this year. In fact that should really be extended to all who posted any constructive posts of general interest. This group appears to have evolved in the short time I have been participating, from a question and answer forum, to a support community. This post wouldn't be complete without mention of the Medway Handyman, whose antics appear to be a source of interest and sometimes amusement for many readers. I am reluctant to recognise specific people who have helped during this year and previously in case any are forgotten (I'm sure the key contributors will know and accept my silent gratitude).

Any-old-how, it just remains for me to wish all UK.D-I-Yers a prosperous, safe and constructive 2008.

Best wishes to all

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster