Thanks and now back to lurking

People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I wouldn't let some of you nail a shingle on my shit house roof. There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group that actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained much respect for over the years. It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the know-it-alls, the grammar checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on this group when they don't even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being discussed. I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts, nothing personal, it was a little experiment prompted by a lurker friend of this group who asked if I would play along.

on that note, Happy New Year all

Bob aka Danimal (now gone back to lurkin')

Reply to
Bob

Wow, sounds like you sobered up.

Reply to
Doug Miller

AND! He nym shifted.

Reply to
Oren

He's back on His Meds.

Congoleum Breckenridge

"Bob" wrote in news:4b3d1d07$0$5348$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net:

Experiment my ass. Just go back to your finger painting kid.

Reply to
Red Green

You caught that also. If his friend told him to eat a shit sandwich...

Oh nevermind!

Reply to
Oren

Why would you want to put a nail through a roof made of shit, it will leak and drip in shit, are the floors made of shit too.

Reply to
ransley