Superglue removal

My interpretation was that they were not.

Reply to
Scott

Many keys can be easily separated from their electronics anyway - as long as they are not superglued together :)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Heat the keys with a soldering iron - but keep your well away (unless you also want to clear your sinuses).

Reply to
Ian Jackson

In message snipped-for-privacy@brattleho.plus.com>, Ian Jackson snipped-for-privacy@g3ohx.co.uk> writes

Who stole 'nose' ?!

Reply to
Ian Jackson

F**k nose :-)

Reply to
Scott

They are not.

Three padlock keys, a mortice key, a Veritas alarm fob and a Paxton door entry fob.

I have removed the fobs from the keys. Only the high security padlock key has plastic on it. I cannot get another one cut without going through work as you need an ID card to get a copy.

Reply to
ARW

acetone wint dissolve nylon or polythene.

I am not sure about polycarbonate. TRyp[ically it attacks cellulose acetate, ABS, and styrene. The same things that dissolve in MEK etc etc

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just suspend the metal bit in acetone and scrub with an old toothbrush. If the plastic starts getting soft just let the acetone evaporate and the plastic will harden again.

Reply to
alan_m