Sucron

Anybody know were I can get a supply of Sucron ?.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Any grocer.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

you are joking ...they stopped making it five years ago ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Tardis, then grocer.

Reply to
Richard

Is there any reason you don't want an alternative brand of sweetener?

Sucron was just sugar and sodium saccharine

Reply to
alan_m

Sucron is best followed by Betty Winter all others are rubbish....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

My catering dept. buys me *half spoon* sugar. Sugar and Aspartame etc.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

These people seems to have it

But if it's just sugar and saccharine and contains only a quarter of the calories of sugar, make your own with a mix of saccharine powder and sugar.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

'Subscribe to back in stock notification' anyway I was getting it for a quid

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Sucron, hmm. Is he related to the Mekon?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Omicron, shirley?

Is that the Delta variant?

Reply to
Custos Custodum

I get migraines.

Aspartame is the only thing I _know_ triggers them.

I gave up sugar in my coffee years ago. It tasted awful for a while, but now I can have coffee with a sweet dessert and enjoy both.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

no

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

wonder if it would stop mine...but then again the aura is like being back in the 60's ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

no

Reply to