Malik

What are they playing at calling a storm Malik ? .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Good English name. Sajid, Rishi, Pritti, Kwasi, Sayeeda.....

Reply to
newshound

Named by the Danish Met Office, apparently.

Chris Hogg

how woke of you

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

you don't see British names in any foreigh governments .... we are the mugs getting aken over by other cultures ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Storm Corrie next, followed by ..

Brookside El Dorado Triangle (anyone remember that one) . .

Reply to
Andrew

In message <st44hh$1ivd$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>, Andrew snipped-for-privacy@mybtinternet.com writes

Sadly, yes. As a result, I'm told I'll be in therapy for many years to come.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

The first episode had some good fleeting shots of Kate O'Mara.

I watvhed and anjoyed it because it was so bad. Like Eldorado.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I visited the Eldorado studios in Spain in 1989 even though I had never seen it .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

we did

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I'd love to think it was someone with a sense of humour, knowing how it would wind up the Brits.

Reply to
newshound

Sunak and Kwarteng have solid "establishment" backgrounds.

Reply to
newshound

Think you mean some Brits. Most couldn't give a stuff, I'd say. Apart from those who need to get a life?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

At least that is a valid name, why do they call operating systems after confectionary or wild animals, are you listening Google and Apple? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

totly

Reply to