steve

got his email from a friend.....

I thought mass repossessions was going to be a positive byproduct of all this

why is it the greedy scumbags that live outwith their means always get pandered to

and those who make sacrifices (throughout their whole life) trying to be more sensible end up paying for these idiots

here's stevie in his new flash pcp audi he cant't afford, house full of I-phones and I-pads

here's jim in his old duster........., stevie is struggling and you need to get your wallet out and hand over your money to him

that's what it amounts to and if only more would realise it they would rightly start saying f*ck off

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

ps he doesn't know steve cole

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

As ever, it will be the prudent and hardworking who have saved etc who end up funding the feckless and lazy who sit on their backsides 14hr/day whining they want a universal benefit.

Reply to
Brian Reay

you don't miss a chance to get at rambo do you ?....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

He's really raving these days isn't he?

Next thing we know he'll be wearing a frock and calling himself "Judith" !!

Reply to
Rambo

That's what he did last year when he lost the plot !

Reply to
Rambo

it will be the savers who have to pay (by having their savings devalued by inflation cause by excessive government borrowing)

whist the borrowers are rewarded by having their debts effectively forgiven (inflated away)

tim

Reply to
tim...

good point....think I will go on a spending spree

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Dunno..do North Face make outdoor knickers?

Reply to
Rambo

I will check ...

they do ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Did you ever read the parable of the podigal son? You haven't been a loyal consumer and done your bit for global capitalism.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

I know...never mind brian will have made up for me...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I?ve got an image in my mind now of Brian prancing around in his wife?s drawers and pointy yellow hat. :-|

Reply to
Stephen Cole

At least Brian seems to have stopped his racist attacks on Rich?s family since I called him out on it. Similarly, I haven?t seen him launch vicious attacks against autistic children since I upbraided him about his behaviour the other day. Looks like he just needs a good bollocking from time to time.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

It's OK to let your suppressed desires out...approach him gently and see if he will let you partake in a lemon party....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

perhaps he is trying to sook up to you...nows your big chance to have some pervo fun !

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You obviously don?t know about quality outdoor kit:

Then you don?t exactly need it to sit on your backside whining for universal benefit, while someone works 14 hrs/ day to support you.

Reply to
Brian Reay

77% bad
Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Click on the UK link, it gets worse.

Reply to
Brian Reay

see?...best buying from thrift shops ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...